Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

JDY

Reaction score
im currently half waythrough my 3rd season with villa & im challenging on all fronts but i still feel i need to strenghen to be able to win the champs league . .
money is not a problem as iv sold quite a few players , soo here is my team at the moment

gk. asenjo/hart
lb.bale/?
rb.srna/?
cb.davies/cueller
cb.richards/laursen
dm.pirlo/gosling
cm.inler/barry
amr.adem ljajic/agbonlahor
amc.messi/jovetic
aml.ashley young/?
st.ched evans/diogo

cheers

john goossens is a quality set piece taker at left back you can get him on loan.

and i will also say that playing srna at right back will not do you any good..hes got 20 crossing and his natural position is 'MR' with 20 crossing i would be playing him as 'MR' and foward arrows making him a winger getting him further up the pitch and getting him to do what he does best and that is CROSSING.

Diego from Werder Bremen. His contract should expire at the end of your season (if he is not transfered to another club).

because barcelona offered him a new contract and brought his minimum release fee clause down to 35.5m so i offered but he had no interest so i adjusted my wage budget and offered 300k an week an he came lol

yeeh he's still at bremen on mine , il b keeping tabs on him for a summer move
cheers

i say you resign and go to a decent club tho i am a Birmingham fan, Move Srna to Rm and Buy some one tall if you still have carew hes perfect. Srna's crossing is 20 so use him. Dont play Bale he'll **** up buy the Udinese Left back his name is un spell able hes from Serbia, Or for a young version of him Joe Mattlock AMAZING!. Rb errr Glenn Johnson or Nedum Onohua or Hutton.

i say you resign and go to a decent club tho i am a Birmingham fan, Move Srna to Rm and Buy some one tall if you still have carew hes perfect. Srna's crossing is 20 so use him. Dont play Bale he'll **** up buy the Udinese Left back his name is un spell able hes from Serbia, Or for a young version of him Joe Mattlock AMAZING!. Rb errr Glenn Johnson or Nedum Onohua or Hutton.

im not sure whether to move srna to right mid coz he's been immense at right back for me & he usualy overlaps the wingers so he gets plently of assists anyway i think i just need solid cover for both full backs as i just recently sold shorey & young

a tall striker would do nicely aswell as my strikers dont seem to score that much but yeh i sold carew in the 1st season as he broke his leg in pre season X|

iv just signed davide santon from inter for 10m as right back cover
good buy?

Hi guys, I started a season with villa and won the triple in my 4th season.

in my first season i finished mid table, i sold gareth barry for 12 mil to liverpool, carew to ajax for 4 mil and harewood to qpr for 4 mil. i signed joe mattock, willian santana and faubert.

in my 2nd season i managed to get into the CL by finishing 3rd. i signed ched evans (becomes a grreat striker) steven taylor to strengthen my defense and i got kirkland and carson along with beevers as backup/future ( i signed carson for 10 mil! but then due to relegation iwas offered kirkland for 5 mil.
I think i managed to have a good season because of my strong back 4 and good gk's. and then just doing the long ball for agbon to run on to. :P i played most of the season with 5 in midfield.

in my 3rd season i finished 3rd again. by now i had raked in a LOT of money from pl and cl and had plenty to splash and now that i was in the cl i could sign better players. i splashed 38million on aguero and grabbed johnson from man city for 8 mil to strengthen my midfield. aguero didnt start off too well but even an off form aguero is an asset to the team. ( he tended to play well when it counted). also sold kirkland in this season to arsenal for 10 mil.

In this 4th season, with aguero settled and a strong defensive record i was confided my team would do well. I decided that joe mattock haddnt improved quick enough to keep his place on the first team, so he became backup when i spent 20 odd mil on gareth bale. and i got onusha on the cheap from man city reserves. i also signed lucus for the holding role and mazzarani at right back. This proved to be a kick *** team as i went half way through the season without losing a game and had a 10 point lead. i was unlucky with some injuries ( lucus, aguero, agbon all 3 months) but managed to hold the lead and win the pl by 1 point! aguero was shining in the cl so i got through to the later stages quite easily. beat chelsea and man utd in the knock out stages to get to the final, where i beat juventus 3-1 (2 for aguero) and i beat man city 1-0 in the fa cup final to win the triple.

Have not signed anyone apart from some youth in my 5th season and this is my 1st team.

strikers: Aguero Agbonlahor
Midfield: young johnson milner lucas(holding)
Defence: bale davies tayor mazzarani
Goalkeeper: Carson

Last edited:
Personally I think you could do a lot better than Carson.

joe mattock lb, and daniel opare for rb and if your pushing for champs legue the better strikers like balotelli, adebayor, vela

Hi i just started with villa i am hoping to get UEFA or champions league qualifies so obviosly i need your help to tell me who to sign and what tactic i should play

Hi i just started with villa i am hoping to get UEFA or champions league qualifies so obviosly i need your help to tell me who to sign and what tactic i should play

On the new patch u need to sgin vagner love.

Ive just started as Villa on 9.3 patch. any help appreciated (players tactics etc etc )
Shall i sell barry to man city for 30 mil as they offered that but not sure whether to accept??

Back