Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
introduction

Formation
View attachment 206515
team instructions
View attachment 206516

Hello every one and well come to my second formation for football manager 2012 when i started out making this formation i wasent to sure how well it would do and i found out that evan with a small team it works very well.

The main focus of this formation is that every player does there bit to the team and every where is covered defensively.The attacking side of the formation is outstanding i was albe to score around 4 to 5 goals all most every game and doing so help emm gain promotion my highest win of the season was versus bristall city and i was not expecting this at all i won 7.0 so after this i had high hopes on the formation so any way this is how the season planed out.

fixtures
View attachment 206517View attachment 206519View attachment 206520View attachment 206521View attachment 206525View attachment 206526

league table
View attachment 206527

touchline shouts
Did not use any for this formation

Opposition Instructions dont use them and if you do then by all means do so.

Training schedule i dont have any but most of you use dunc training just use one you feel happy with.

Players i did rotate during the season but only the player who where not match fit

Download View attachment 206528

Please leave good and bad feed back thanks for your time in reading the op​

Trying this with Borussia Monchengladbach. Pre season was good. I'll start the season now and put the results.

Started a save with southampton before i seen this so i gave it a bash and had some good wins such as 3-1 away to Ipswich and a nice 3-0 win against Leicester, 2 solid teams :)