ThePav

Reaction score
After downloading a couple of tatics from here that were Classic tatics in an asymmetric style I thought i would take a bash at making one from scratch as I'm all about evolution and wanted it up to date. I have tried this as wales, i went them as i wanted to test it with a team that is the underdog and to utilise Bale to his full potential in this formation. It worked. I'm 2nd after 4 games. Unbeaten since i switched to it, so here it is. Personally i think its made for man utd, but will try it out on wolves next. Have a look and tell me how you get on.
wink.gif

walestacticsteaminstruc.png

I've spent a while on the player insturctions and the roles and they seem to work. So try and keep them the same. The AML is on swap positions with the AMRC and this works a treat especially with Bale as he often finds himself in the positions he has done for wales under speed (rip). Anyways Here are the roles and how u can put them into practice with your teams.

Sweeper Keeper Any good Gk will do. Handling, Ariel Ability, Agility

FB -Defend Duty. No frills good defenders. Tackling, Work Rate, Teamwork, Crossing

CB- Defend Duty. Limited defenders, You will want a bit of pace in there too. Pace, Concentration. Heading, Tackling.

DM- Anchor man. Think Scott Parker. Get it, give it good. Passing, Tackling, Work Rate Acceleration, Stamina,

CM -DLP (Deep Lying Playmaker) Support Duty. Seems to work better with a left footer but not a biggy, someone who can tackle and play a pass. Passing, Creativity, Tackling,

RM- WMidfielder Support Duty. Someone who can cross and finish maybe header. Seb Larsson type, A goal scoring midfielder with a bit of quality. Crossing, Finishing, Dribling, Heading, Work Rate, Teamwork

AMRC - ATTMidfielder Attack Duty.
This is your Stevie G role. Someone who can unlock the door, run, and have a good shot. Remember that he will swap with the AML and this works a treat. Pace, Acceleration, Long Shots, Dribbling Flair, Creativity

AML- InsideForward. You want someone with pace to burn. Works with right or left footer. From Messi, Bale, A Young... Matt Jarvis. Very important player. You want him to have pace as this is your main outlet. Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing

SC - Poacher. Someone who can hold it up and run with it. And put the ball in the onion bag. Determination, Dribbling, Composure, Finishing, Acceleration, Pace

This is the first tatic i've uploaded so let me know how you got on. Its a bit of a tester. I got a Stoke like 442 and a Blackpool 433 which are more consistant and have lead my Oxford side to 4th in the prem by 2017. Which i'll upload in the future. But i want to know how people got on with this so let me know how you get on with other sides. Cheers.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=edit&id=5991

Last edited: