Athletic Bilbao

u cant that's why theres no point in being them unless you want to build the youth

yeah but when you think about it, that's how they have to work in real life, only having the option of signing basque players, plus there's only them barcelona and real madrid to never have been relegated from the top division ... pretty impressive imo

its not a religion! oO) its a region, somewhere in northern spain and a bit of the very south of france.

as for changing it, i dont think its possible, ive looked in the editor and theres no rule or anything that can be changed :)

Its a religion. Atheltic Bilbao are only allowed to sign players from a certain religion/belief

Dude what the actual ****? It's a REGION of Spain, very separatist. A bit like Cornwall, except much much more.

its not a religion! oO) its a region, somewhere in northern spain and a bit of the very south of france.

as for changing it, i dont think its possible, ive looked in the editor and theres no rule or anything that can be changed :)
This is for FM09, I dont think he really cares now, and even if he cared that much I think he would of googled it more than a year earlier.