FLYE

Reaction score
is there any way to remove basque restriction , athletic bilbao ..... @ fm 2011?

(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)

As it is, Athletic is a really fun, challenging game to play because of the Basque player restrictions. You really have to develop youth like Munian and others, it's a good thing Athletic have such good youth training facilities.

But to answer you're question, no clue hahaha :)

Well if they cant do it in reality, we sure can do it on FM! :D
Truly one of the boldest decisions in football. And they're doing quite alright. Churning out great prospects all the time, so it's quite acceptable.

Neither of you actually answer his question though.

I imagine it is possible using the editor, unless it has somehow been hard coded into the game.

Last edited:
I don't think it is possible. I have looked, but I don't see anything. Like Jake said, I must be hard coded.

I dont respect anyone who wants to play with athletic without this restriction.

I dont respect anyone who wants to play with athletic without this restriction.
Yeah it does sound like a fun challenge, that I intend to try one day. :)

Last edited:
thats just a question guys ...... dont be exaggerated.... And if the reason makes you someone is not respectful ....is this , what to say about you .... buddy....passerby

thats just a question guys ...... Dont be exaggerated.... And if the reason makes you someone is not respectful ....is this , what to say about you .... Buddy....passerby

wtf

i dont know for sure, but things liek that are usually handeld with the extra files, you can see them and untick which ones you dont want at the start of the game. there might be something in one of them, but i dont know tbh.

anyone tried to search for a custom database that removes only-basque-players restriction??

i think u can remove it, ive done it on fm10 but i forgot :O