Athletico Bilbao

• Thread starter Thread starter turnunder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

turnunder

Reaction score
Decided to take up the ultimate challenge and try to dominate Europe with Basque only team. Currently still in all the cups and 3rd in December.

I have managed two massive transfer coups in Cezar Azprilla, and the Left back from Malaga, think its Mollina or something. Has anyone got any further suggestion to aid my challenge,

Is there a way or ensuring I get a good batch of youth players, what date do these turn up?

Is there a way of signing players from the arch rivals Sociadad, as none will move.

Any ideas on how i can sign Arteta from Arsenal, looks like xabi alonso will be impossible?

Anybody know any basqe players that will move..

All suggestions welcomed, up the basques.

the really utlimate challenge ? dude look at : SAN MARINO CHALLENGE or THE PENTAGONE CHALLENGE. These are really "ultimate".

But good luck anyway because this challenge is interesting !

btw: I think that u will have to bet all your finance on youth installation.

They wont expland the faciliites, wont even me the option to ask

I was talking about realistic challenge without cheating or spending 20 seasons to complete.

the only way to dominate europe is youth facilities and youth formation for me.

And if u need money to improve those facilities, it begins by winning playing champions league (thus finish at least 4th in championship).

I think that it will take u at least:
- 3 years to have enough money to improve your facilities
- 4 years to improve them (could be begin 1st year)
- 5-6 years to have regens old enough to be good.

So this challenge will take u at least 10 years (I think more). But that's why is it more interesting !

Never sell ur best players !

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2011-general-discussion/61046-athletic-bilbao-basque-players.html

Back