athletico madrid

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 969

joshb

Reaction score
ok so i have a striker problem with ath madrid in my 3rd season i was taken over by a french buisnessman and he immediatley accepted a 50 million pound offer fom man city after i had sold him i sent my scouts out to argentina and slovakia where i had some good results back for some strikers

i got a regen called wladmir hotsk fom slovakia he cost me 1 million and immediatley started scoring the goals for me but ive also gos sinama pongolle scoing for fun as well and now one of my players who has come through the ranks has been scoing for fun in the cupand all pre season against good english teams like aston villa and tottenham. so my problem is who should i play out of them three i only play 1 up font and i have luis garcia playing behind the stiker???

I think he means accepted a 50 million offer for Aguero?

i sold forlan in my second season to lierpool for 17 million and a stupid fench buisnessman who took over my club had accepted a 55 million pound deal for him from man city ****hole i hate this french guy he is already considering seeling my ignacio camacho and he is playing amazing

however he is pumping a lot of money into the club he is just selling players who shouldnt be leaving

well if all your strikers are playing well, pick out your favored one and play him in your important games. if he starts fading out a bit or not responding as he was. try someone else. shame bout aguero, hate teams accepting bids.

just as i thought aguero going was bad the next problem is now camacho has been sold to porto for 11 million wtf is happening with this french t**t but in january i will have 86 million to spend and my regen striker i dropped for 2 games and now he has become unhappy so i put him back in the team and pongolle became unhappy and now my young player who came through the acxademy has said maybe he needs to find himself first team football at a diferent club to further his career. i understand this might be a good problem cause they are all scoing but i cant play them all without them becoming unhappy and distrupting the squad harmony sinama pongolle has already declared he isnt a fan of how maxi rodriguez plays

Back