LJB67

Reaction score
View attachment 279775

Hello everyone, as you have gathered by the title I have decided to start a story with Ath Madrid. The main reasons behind this are simply because of the football they are currently playing in real life, they are a joy to watch at the moment and of course the main man Falcao is chipping in with his fair share of goals too! Im looking to replicate their current form, and hopefully break the dominance of Madrid & Barca, it’s going to be a challenge for sure…But one I’m up for!

Before I leave you to start the save, I have read on the forum that Falcao sometimes puts in a transfer request at the start of the season. Of course anyone who has an ounce of footballing knowledge knows just how important Falcao is to the team. But if the right price comes along, I may sell…Think it will make the save even more of a challenge!

Anyways there’s the introduction. First update shall be up shortly!

Good luck with this, I'll be following. Been a fan of Atlético since the days of Kiko!

If it eases any concerns, I'm in my second season with Spurs and Atlético stil have Falcao at the forefront of their team. No sign of him leaving despite interest from City and Chelsea.

Good luck with this, I'll be following. Been a fan of Atlético since the days of Kiko!

If it eases any concerns, I'm in my second season with Spurs and Atlético stil have Falcao at the forefront of their team. No sign of him leaving despite interest from City and Chelsea.

Cheers man, i havent got round to starting the game tonight...But will be tomorrow as i have a day off! Hope Falcao stays as loyal to me in my save!