Atlantic League

Reaction score
Looking for advice. I'm creating a Database for an Atlantic League setup. Which will include the following Leagues;

Scotland
Sweden
Holland
Belgium
Denmark
Portugal
Norway

Initially, I would take the tope teams from each of these Leagues, to create a 20 team top League, and the same for a second Division. This is all stuff I can do.

What I would like to know, is, is it possible to make relegation and promotion, to and from the second division back to their respective league setups? For example, if Ajax were to be relegated from Div 2, they'd go back to Eredivisie?

I know that in lower league England, there are regional divisions, so I'm sure there must be some way to do this?

Looking for advice. I'm creating a Database for an Atlantic League setup. Which will include the following Leagues;

Scotland
Sweden
Holland
Belgium
Denmark
Portugal
Norway

Initially, I would take the tope teams from each of these Leagues, to create a 20 team top League, and the same for a second Division. This is all stuff I can do.

What I would like to know, is, is it possible to make relegation and promotion, to and from the second division back to their respective league setups? For example, if Ajax were to be relegated from Div 2, they'd go back to Eredivisie?

I know that in lower league England, there are regional divisions, so I'm sure there must be some way to do this?

you would have to set regional leagues with the boundries for each being the extreme edges of each country, but even if you got he boundries 100% correct you ould still get some out of position teams if more went down from a nation then come up. e.g. 2 dutch and 2 scottish teams come up but 3 dutch and 1 scottish team go down.

Back