Atletico Madrid - Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8K

cuddles

Reaction score
Yo guys, i am currently playing as atletico madrid as you already know. I am currently working my way to january window in first season, below is a screenshot of my team, i am currently doing well in all comps - 4th in LA LIGA.....2nd in Group of Champs League after 0-0 with chelsea, 1-1 with bayern and a 2-1 win over bordeaux....also through after comfortable win over some awful team in spanish cup................below is a screenshot of my team/transfers/tactics etc
just wanted to know if i could improve my team, how where and why with my 14.5mil budget as i asked board for more cash :)

View attachment 8793

View attachment 8794

View attachment 8795

Last edited:
Yo guys, i am currently playing as atletico madrid as you already know. I am currently working my way to january window in first season, below is a screenshot of my team, i am currently doing well in all comps - 4th in LA LIGA.....2nd in Group of Champs League after 0-0 with chelsea, 1-1 with bayern and a 2-1 win over bordeaux....also through after comfortable win over some awful team in spanish cup................below is a screenshot of my team/transfers/tactics etc
just wanted to know if i could improve my team, how where and why with my 14.5mil budget as i asked board for more cash :)

We can't see the screenshot but I would recommend using the potential stars shortlist. Keep Aguero at all costs, reject all bids he is a legend.

Firstly you need to slap Aguero for allowing Soldado to get more goals than him so far. Secondly I would suggest buying somebody for LW position because let's face it... Simao isn't THAT good and he's reaching a bad age.

aguero is unbelievable honestly he scored like 37 goals for me just in the league. you need to get a striker to play up front with him. sell forlan, simao and rodriguez and buy some replacements like zhirkov, srna etc.

i realised he cant play on his own, simao has been my best player so far, very consistent and a few goals and assists to add. i was thinking about selling rodriguez but he stepped up recently. Which screenshot cant be seen there is three

Offload Simao, Luis Garcia, Meireles, Forlan and maybe Reyes. Bring in Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Balotelli and maybe Laurito.

i cant sell merieles i only just got him and he is amazing, so is simao. i am already trying to sell reyes garcia and forlan.....i agreed deal for mehmet ekici for 1million

i know simao might be good right but with the money you can get for him and his age you can get much better the same goes with forlan even though he is underrated

get zoran tosic for the left wing. he develops into an awesome left winger and will definately keep simao out of the team. sign moutinho or veloso to add some creativity to your midfield. moutinho is a future captain. ivan marcano from racing (i think) is an awesome young centre mid and is only 21-23 and only costs around 10million. theres loads you can do to your team. my atletico madrid team finished 5th first season after a bad start but second season im 14 odd points clear with half the season half gone without losing. i'll post up screenshots in a bit

Last edited:
ur team is awesome, i wass thinking of getting marcano and offloading players like sitaridis, juanito, pernia, heitinga, forlan, reyes, pongolle, garcia

for striker partner aguero u can buy keirrison-and for wing buy balotelli(he can also play as fc)

balotelli gone to everton cos he dont like mourinho lmao! keirrison to barcelona for 15mil......i have sold forlan for 15mil to villa and rodriguez for 16 to ac milan

Tray to buy Cesar Azpilicueta(Osasuna) or Lorenzo De Silvestri(Lazio).They are very good RB.And keep Simao(he is exselent),Aguero,Maxi,Camacho and Heitinga.

balotelli gone to everton cos he dont like mourinho lmao! keirrison to barcelona for 15mil......i have sold forlan for 15mil to villa and rodriguez for 16 to ac milan

then try to buy marquinhos from palmeiras(he can play fc,amrl) and if u have much money go for vela...

vagner love in my second season has been unstoppable. scored more than half of the 50 goals the team has scored. the team seems to have gelled. now all im planning on doing is investing in youth because that first team can last at least 4-5 seasons.

Back