PaulyGee1981

Reaction score
I am currently in the January transfer window of 2011 and having accepted a £17m (too good to refuse offer) offer for Maxi Rodriguez, I need to replace him.

I play 4-1-1-3-1, i.e.
x x x x
x
x
x x x
x.

Rodriguez was playing as the right sided of my AMCs with Aguero in the middle and Vukcevic playing as the left side. Both AMC (R) and AMC (L) are set as Inside Forwards and Aguero is my Trequartista.

Therefore, with a budget of approximately £64m, I would like an Inside Forward who can play that role from the AMC (R) position.

EDIT:

I am also in negotiations for a £16m deal for Forlan to Juve so any suggestions for either another AMC - similar to Aguero (and I will play Aguero up front on his own) OR a striker (probably Target Man or Poacher) to replace Forlan like for like - I have Artem Milevskyi coming in during the summer so could just be a stop gap

Last edited:
Mauro zarate

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

he can play attacking miedfielder left, center, right and striker, he is a ******* beast

**** right Zarate. When you play with nations, in the first season he will be one of the five favourites for Footballer of the Year award. And playing with Lazio, fantastic results what he will show.

What patch?? Eden Hazard is unbelievable as AMC inside forward in the latest patch, he gets some 20 goals and 20 assists every season.. but he's not so great in earlier patches...Mesut Ozil also great, and Pjanic...Marure Zarate is a beast also, as above mentioned

i dunno about inside forwards.. but Tom De Mul is ****** cheap a good crosser and at times does the inside forward thing and is marvellous.. buy him about 800 K he speaks spanish too.. which always helps!!