Atributes connection with CA

• Thread starter Thread starter pasists
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

pasists

Reaction score
I was wondering how to calculate CA from atributes? Does anyone know how it's done?

For an example:
I want to edit players stats. I put them higher, but CA stays the same. Do I even need to change CA aswell? And by how much?

Last edited:
Sorry mate I have no idea, but if you just edit the CA the players stats will go up naturally

oh, thanks for that! BUT is it only in Editor or also in programs like FMRTE?

As far as I can tell is a real mixed bag. All depends on how high the attributes already are and the position they play in etc..

You do have to put CA up with the attributes though, otherwise they just drop back.

its for both the editor and for FMRTE

half an subject whats ryan shawcross's potentail ability? hes my main cb at man u after i bought him 1season because hes home grown, hes become my main man like i said and has 30 caps for england, theres loads of 15s where i dont need them so im wondering if **** get better still?

half an subject whats ryan shawcross's potentail ability? hes my main cb at man u after i bought him 1season because hes home grown, hes become my main man like i said and has 30 caps for england, theres loads of 15s where i dont need them so im wondering if **** get better still?

Its 160 in my game mate. Use FMRTE to check his ability difference.

so, for an example- I have a goalkeeper with CA 112 and atibutes like aerial ability- 12, handling 15. and I want to make these two better. is it enough if I just make his CA better OR I have to make CA AND atributes better? ( as I understood if I just make his atributes better- they will drop back again)

ok thanks for that, is 160 ok? i dont have fmrite and i wont get it, im an old timer, need to be tested and find players myself etc, its very tempting i admit as id like to see more players potential abilty if im honest.

if you make just his CA better the stats increase fairly randomly.

If you increase those 2 stats to say 16 and 18 with an increase in CA of about 6 his stats wont drop back but others will increase too. Not sure yet how to correlate the correct increase in CA with a rise in attributes. I always go a little over.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

ok thanks for that, is 160 ok? i dont have fmrite and i wont get it, im an old timer, need to be tested and find players myself etc, its very tempting i admit as id like to see more players potential abilty if im honest.

Its always nice to know but PA isnt everything. There are some top performers in the game with a mid-high PA (in between 160-180).

Back