Attached to things.

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 685

Do you find yourself emotinally attached to things?

• yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
This is just a general question for people to think about

do you ever find yourself emotionally attached to things, then when you get rid of it or something happens to it you feel really sad, as my example is my mum was in hospital and me and my dad went and swapped his car for a bmw convertible my mums fav car and we had to get rid of it and i just found out it has been written off and squashed,any one else feel like this when something happens to your stuff.

i feel like to cry :'(

I was quite sad, when

I was waiting for Fifa 10 for like fu**in' 2 months every day thinking about ooh when I am getting it. Then I finally got it, my friend wanted to play too so I invited him over, the he came to my room, smashed the door open, door went against Xbox, xbox fell over and Fifa inside it was broken. Then I had to wait another about 1 month, then his dad gave me money to buy it again. So ... I started playing Fifa 10 regularry in about 3 months after it was released. :( But now I have it and I'm happy :D

Sad words there mate i would be gutted if my fifa broke :P

I sent for Assassins Creed 2 from Amazon when it came out. It was delivered when I was at work, and my brother decided to take it to his mates house. When he came back, it had a huge ring shaped scratch from where his mate knocked the XboX over:'(. Just got it again the other day, and it is hidden from my brother.

When I bought My XboX, I got Colin McRae Dirt for free. I got home, put it on, played quite happily, but when I ejected, the disc somehow got stuck in between the disc draw and the XboX panels, put a huge deep scratch in it.

getting rid of clothes I used to wear all the time but can't now cos they're too small :'(

leaving high school for the last time in june :'(:'(

I'm very superstitious so I wear certain things when I feel the need for a bit of luck. Would never chuck them out.

It is good if you are emotionally stretched by the things but better to keep yourself controlled.

Back