attacking definition

• Thread starter Thread starter gford
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

gford

Reaction score
i always struggle to know what is best to set my striker as like Trequartista,complete forward etc etc..what is it i look for for certain players?like what would rrooney be?or like of kevin doyle or steve fletcher (wolves) ? never can seem to score many goal n i have a pritty decent tactic(i think anyway lol) and feedback welcome....also off toptic is there a way you can set your assistant to deal with contracts?(players in club which may expire soon) many thanks

On the players report it says what his best position is, usually is correct. On the attribute page of every player you can click on 'view key attributes' and see what he is best at.
Complete forward is always good but their a few around who can do everything.
Look at this site Guide to Football Manager 2012 there are many good tips and guidelines there.

On the players report it says what his best position is, usually is correct. On the attribute page of every player you can click on 'view key attributes' and see what he is best at.
Complete forward is always good but their a few around who can do everything.
Look at this site Guide to Football Manager 2012 there are many good tips and guidelines there.

thanks

Back