Attacking Left Winger Needed!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dharrison
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 27K

Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with tottenham and in the January transfer window and got around 20 mill to spend in a left winger!

Any my suggestions anyone?

Thanks

If you can get Depay, that is the way to go. The other choices are good. Ayew from OM is also good and cheap. He is usually less than 10 million USD. If he does well, you can sell him for 40+ the next year.

Cheers boys! Depay sounds like the right choice! I will take a look at him! Anyone how much he will cost?

Depay may be too expensive as his price was increased in the main game. Look at Eugene konoplyanka. Or pione sisto

Andrija Zivkovic or Dorian Rotariu, if you need AML-Winger, Zakaria Bakkali or Memphis Depay, if you need AML-Inside foraward.

Pablo Sarabia $4.3m 2 seasons for Villa. 1st season 8 goals 14 assists 2nd season i think he got something like 18 goals and 16 assists.

You should go for André Ayew (OM).

You can afford him for 6M€.

You need a winger or a IF?

Depay for the left have to play as a IF, on the right he is a winger.

If you buy him at the start of the game I think he around 10m after that can rise too 20m plus cost my 30m in my save.

Depay cost 30M at the start of second season in my save, so if you want him, get him now :)

Back