chrismcfc

Reaction score
I'm looking to try and make a tactic that will be play quick attacking possession football.

This is my squad. I've tried to get at least 2 players for each position.

View attachment 472978

FIRST TEAM

View attachment 472980

SECOND TEAM

View attachment 472979

I think I have the perfect players to play the type of football that I want. I really want to try and play a high pressing attacking possession game.

I would love any feedback from you guys!

Thanks

Schneiderlin isn't that suited to Anchorman role, since he's got the PPM gets forward whenever possible. Other than that it's a great squad which should certainly be capable of playing attacking possession football. I won the league with Liverpool with 101 points in the first season with a side that isn't really near that level.

This is on LFCMarshalls transfer update so he doesn't have that PPM. I have previously made brilliant 4-3-3 possession tactics that just don't work anymore for some reason.

How would you suggest setting up? In my head I'm thinking Attacking philosophy and Very Fluid.

IMO,leave it as control and switch to fluid.Very fluid is a kinda chaotic approach.

Just created one and had 1 day for my team to get used to it and beat Villa at home 4-0. Manged 74% possession and 5 clear cuts. Maybe it was beginners luck!