cagueear

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post here.
This is the best tactic i have for now. Im far away from a tactical genius and i would thank any comment, help about making this one better and such...
Good day to all!

hey bud, you really need to make more of an effort in the opening post, would you want to try this tactic if someone posted it like this? I definately would not want to..

you need match results, SS, touchline shouts, opposition instructions, pitch dimensions etc etc :)

Welcome to Fm-base though but before you get warned or anything I will give you the heads up :) edit your OP and use something similar to this to get peoples attention and prevent:

1) members giving you slack
2) thousands of questions that can be avoided by a detailed OP
3) infractions/warnings

look at the 1st page...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007-6.html#post1326596

match results and fixture list bud :) not just the same one over and over :) come now

I dont make changes at big pitches. I use always work ball into box, play through the middle/flank depending the opposite team formation (agains 4-4-2 line i use the middle, and agains 4-1-2-1-2 i use flank) but somethimes i dont use middle or flank (agains 4-1-4-1, for example). When playing agains better team i chose STCL/R to man mark the full backs (if the team have it, of course). And i let assistant make the opposition instructions.
Well, thats it... Thanks Raikan007 for the welcome! and i dont make any idea what is "SS"... :p

k cool :) now every time you make a tactic include them in your OP and show your fixture list as well so members can see if you are just showing your lucky wins or if you can get a good string of results together using this tactic :)

think what you would want to see on peoples posts regarding a new tactic...

Last edited:
Smells a bit fishy because that isn't even at 4-1-2-3 formation.
Maybe the lack of info is because it isnt yours? If you can prove me wrong il gladly apologise.

As i said before, im not a great "tactician". I downloaded some tactics from here, like goals galore, looked at some things i tough very good(like the AML/R cut inside work) and tried one of my own. The two forwards do pretty near job about cutting inside, but i liked them more near the area/goal. The wingers and defensive midfielder do more of a possession part of the team. My first idea, about use a lot of crosses to the center forward/target man wasnt done as i expected, so is very rare in my tactic goals from headers. But since i think worked well, im ok with that. This is more pics about it... the ones i put wasnt appeared as i would like, sorry. And the fixture. Look that my fixture shows Bet Square Premier with Plymouth cause i have edited the database so i could make all the way to premier. I dont like to change teams. Plymouth is the only one i like, since the team i love is Internacional (BRA).View attachment 196755View attachment 196756View attachment 196757 Sorry about my poor english, im brazilian. Good day to all

Oh well i forgot to say i use target man. Not the role, but at the team instructions. Look at my center forward, Jamil Adam, hes chosed as my target man...