Attacking Winger Right...

• Thread starter Thread starter Viduka83
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Viduka83

Reaction score
Hello!

Can anyone recommend a good and solid right winger with great attacking skills.

Im currently playing in Spain and I play an offensive 4-3-3 with very offensive wings. I Got Mata and M. Gonzalez on the left side but need to focus on making the right side better.

At the moment I got Valera and Goosens ( trying to make him a right winger ). I hve also thought about making Opare a right winger, but he is very solid in the backline.

I've just reached to my 4 season.

I hope you guys have some suggestions!|)

Last edited:
Nani, is an awesome left winger(and i believe equally adept right winger) signed him in my first season for A.C Milan, wasnt too great, second season claimed player of the year(injured for 5 months as well)

um... arshavin, walcott, sanchez, ribery, messi, ronaldo, marquinhos,

Theyare all great players. I hoped that you knew some players who isn't as known as these guys. I don't got a very large transfer budget, so I need to find players about 20 mil Euro...

search for a left/either footed striker and train him as a right winger(g.Pandev/Why not to train mata /Giuseppe Rossi and so on)
or try robben/g.dos santos.
let your wingbacks deal with crosses and your defensive midfielder defend sides ; P

I like your point of view... I will give it a try! thank

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Have fond some players who I find interesting. Can you recommend someone of them?

Sulejmani, Dentinho, Susaeta, Lautaro Acosta, Amrabat, Luis Suarez, Urretaviscaya, Teixeira.

They all look like possibly good wingers.

sanchez, marquinhos, ballotelli, willians, oscar, zezinho to name but a few oh and also fleck at rangers just get your scouts working bud:)

For Chelsea I have Joe Cole and Frank Ribery there both extremely class and well rounded attacking wingers.

[Off Topic] Sorry for being extremely inactive but my Computer's wireless connection has been diabolical seems my internet often can't recognise the DNS. Also sorry Leeum for not being active in the Game I have nothing to do with not being on just my connection won't permit me.

Antonio Valencia is a bargain i bought him for 9m at the start

Theres a player called Cristiano Ronaldo, he's quite cheap although he isnt the best player.. pretty shoddy :P. Nah seriously i'd go for Nani or marqhinos

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a good and solid right winger with great attacking skills.

Im currently playing in Spain and I play an offensive 4-3-3 with very offensive wings. I Got Mata and M. Gonzalez on the left side but need to focus on making the right side better.

I hope you guys have some suggestions!|)

Depends what you want the winger to do...
Arshavin and Messi are obvious choices... but not the greatest crossers of the ball if you use a big target man.
You can never ever go wrong with David Silva if you can get him....

The way I do it is place a right footed player on the left and a right footed player on the right (train them if neccesary) and preferably have both of them with a high long shot rating. They will cut inside and shoot. works a treat...

The way I do it is place a right footed player on the left and a right footed player on the right (train them if neccesary) and preferably have both of them with a high long shot rating. They will cut inside and shoot. works a treat...

Very good point. if you can train Guardado to play on the right he would more than fit the bill

go for teixeira , and train him like the way you want him to be.
in my first barca game i bought teixeira and marquinhos and trained them to be wing-forwards both became exactly what i expected them to be.

You could go to FC Porto, they have 2 good players for the wings...

It's Hulk (22years old, and a big bad machine of goals and assists) and Cristian Rodriguez (23years old, fast as a ferrari :D and a good assist player)

Back