Attracting and signing players..

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
How come when managing lower league sides no matter what reputation your team is in conjunction with the league, you will always sign better players on loan and on frees than anyone else in the league. Annoys me abit as it makes lower league management a tad too easy.

Not really, if you are really low rep club, the better players refuse to come to you, if you don't want these players, don't sign them.

No i do want these players but i would much prefer it if the other clubs matched the sort of players i sign.
And I am a very very low rep club in Bedfont Green my local team and ive managed to get Kakuta, Mitrovic, Nikki Ahmed, Philliskirk. All chelsea reserves players, none of whom "refused to come".

No i do want these players but i would much prefer it if the other clubs matched the sort of players i sign.
And I am a very very low rep club in Bedfont Green my local team and ive managed to get Kakuta, Mitrovic, Nikki Ahmed, Philliskirk. All chelsea reserves players, none of whom "refused to come".

Hmm, that is pretty silly, they would never go to Bedfont in real life so this is something SI certainly need to look out in future, it may change on the next patch.

Yeah its just the fact that if i had the time and will power I could probably get Bedfont into the premiership in successive seasons, just from loaning top quality players. And there is more chance of Bobby Robson winning the golden boot at this years World Cup than this.

Yeah its just the fact that if i had the time and will power I could probably get Bedfont into the premiership in successive seasons, just from loaning top quality players. And there is more chance of Bobby Robson winning the golden boot at this years World Cup than this.

Not necessarily, it gets a lot harder one you enter the football League.

Yes dizzybala I did actually know that.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Lol well i shall try and do so Jack Fulham and we'll see but im pretty sure i could

Back