NLD

Reaction score
Is there any way to attract more fans other than winning cups and leagues etc. Im crawley town and i won promotion from BSP to league 2 in my first season ans now winning league 2 but im struggling financially as my ticket sales are not high enough.

Any ideas to attract more fans?

try signing a club legend or a well known players to the club, or in interviews always thank fans that usually works for meXD

I'm interested in this as well. I'm pretty sure it is tied to your prestige, and you just have to be patient and continue winning games. Obviously the biggest bump in attendance comes with promotion, but you just need a good finish in the division to improve attendance. Not much that I am aware of you can do during the season though.

Once in a while the board will allocate a fan day game. Make sure you do well in that game. I am certainly interested in any other ideas as well though!

just keep winning, you will get more fans.
Going into league 1 and winning the league will get you more fans, and try to get as far in the fa cup and league cup and try and win the JPT.
Also signing players with good reputations wont do harm, even if they are old they might help for a season or too.
And last but not least i would get a parent club, makes me feel like people like my club if i have links to bigger clubs ;D

One other thought, I think the size of the city your club is from has a tremendous influence on attendance.

go all out attack from the start in your fan games so to keep the new fans for other games.