Attractive Football

Scott Dickson

Reaction score
I'm currently playing at St Mirren FC in the Scottish Premier League (see team attached below), and I want to play attractive football that will bring more fans to the stadium and help generate more money for the team. How do I go about setting up a tactic that will allow my team to play more attractive football.

P.S I don't want to go into downloading anything as I don't yet have the software to insert downloaded files into the game. Thanks.

I'm currently playing at St Mirren FC in the Scottish Premier League (see team attached below), and I want to play attractive football that will bring more fans to the stadium and help generate more money for the team. How do I go about setting up a tactic that will allow my team to play more attractive football.

P.S I don't want to go into downloading anything as I don't yet have the software to insert downloaded files into the game. Thanks.

As far as I know, the style Of football has no effect what so ever on the attendance. But as an answer, its short passing, mode expressive, more roaming, attacking Wingbacks.

As for the software part, I fail to see how you can lack the program to implement them into the game.

"Attractive football" is subjective. Some people like the short quick passing, or what has become known as Barcelona style, and some people prefer fast counter attacking football. But you know what people prefer above all else? Winning. Who do you think enjoyed last season, as a whole, more, Arsenal fans or Chelsea fans? Arsenal played there usual flowing, fluid passing football, its at times beautiful to watch, but won nothing. Chelsea parked the bus at times, playing what would typically be called unattractive football, but they won the Champions League, and their supporters loved it. You're going to have a hard time trying to play so called attractive football with St Mirren and still winning, your best bet is to use a tactic which is effective, as opposed to stylish.

Back