Attribute ranges - what is required to not have stat ranges??

oak606

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to play with attribute ranges but then have good enough scouting that when you click on a player their stats don't show any ranges?
I've got full knowledge of the UK and am playing in the premier league but then even the biggest English names in the prem (say, Joe Hart) have a few stats that show ranges rather than the exact stat.
It is possible to have the proper stats of all players isn't it? Or if you use ranges will there always be a few stats that show this?

Thanks!

Greetings,

It is possible to have a players exact stats, all you have to do is scout him more than once. You can assign a scout to him or add him to the scouting pool for up to three matches, or three months. Over this time - the more the scouts see him in action - the better knowledge you will have on him until he is considered "100%" scouted, and at this point you will just get match reports on him to see his form.

If you have any more questions you can post here or pm me and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks FreakDJ. What I'd like though is just to be able to go to a player's profile and have their stats fully visible with not ranges (so scouting is just required to see ability stars and character issues etc.). Is it possible to developing your world scouting knowledge to a point that this is possible or even at 100% knowledge will there be attribute ranges for at least a couple of the player's stats?