Augero for eduardo

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
im playing as arsenal in the first season and atletico have shown interest in eduardo, so i decide to put in a bid of 25 million plus eduardo for augero and they accepted but the problem i have is that eduardo wont sign for them becuase he wants:
  • he feels he deserves a better basic salary
  • suitably rewarded for his first team apperances
  • and a sinificant goal bonus
is there anything i can do to help eduardo to go?
thanks

Isn't he injured at the start of the season anyway and so wouldn't pass his medical at the club making the transfer fall through or am I completely wrong?

dont buy aguero i bought him and for 3 years hi was always injured he had onle 5 appearences keep eduardo and sell van persie , buy an other striker balloteli for ex he is very good free kick taker...will see he has more brilliant future than aguero..................

eduardo is injured but apart of the deal was that it will go through at the end of the season in june i think so hopefully he would have recovered by then.

ive signed ballotie before and he was terriable never scored for me so im not signing him

Try and lower his contract before you go and make him really unhappy

put him on the transfer list and put his squad status as not needed

about aguero being injured i think you would be the only one then aguero rarely gets injured for me and i've had him for like 6 different saves.

Back