Augero

• Thread starter Thread starter Young Gun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Young Gun

Reaction score
Hey guys,

currently have Augero but he is struggling to score goals, seems to miss quite a few chances in a game..Im playing a 433 with him as a false 9? just wondering what success you've all had and roles and formations etc.

Thanks

Maybe try his as an Advanced Forward or maybe a Complete Forward.

He seems like a Trequartista to me but might be something to do with the team instructions, and the philosophies too

Well, I hate to be the messenger of bad news; but this is probably down to your tactic. Aguero can literally emulate every striker role (apart from targetman obviously).

When you decide to play your striker as a false 9, there is always a chance that the striker will act more like an attacking midfielder than a striker (depending on the way you've sat up your tactic ofc). So with that said, you could always take advice from the 2nd. poster and assign him with a more attacking different role.

Or, you sell Aguero and buy Bendtner. Bendtner ain't that expensive in the game.

Bendtner is a downgrade from Aguero, any way you look at it.
Aguero is world class. Something about your tactic probably doesn't agree with him.

Bendtner is a downgrade from Aguero, any way you look at it.
Aguero is world class. Something about your tactic probably doesn't agree with him.
Don't disagree with the greatness of Lord Bendtner!

If you think Bendtner is too holy to join your peasant team, then you should stick with Agüero and play him further up on the pitch. That or get Richairo Zivkovic, although he's basically a younger Agüero. But since you play with in 4-3-3 and you probably have Nasri and Silva on the wings, you don't have a clear goalscorer, right? I'm supposing you are playing with City, if not, you should put a SS. Either way, Playing a F9 as the only striker, is like asking a DM to score a hat-trick from open-play. You must rely on others to score, either an AM playing Shadow Striker, or one of the winger (or both) playing as IF. Otherwise, put your striker with a role that makes him the main goalscorer on your team.

Back