Australia Time zone Online Game looking for more players

slater6672

Reaction score
Hi,
Currently looking for an extra couple of players to start an online network game ( must be Australia timezone ).
Preferably have experience playing online or have a good amount of hours on fm17 or past fm.
At the moment, there is myself and a friend, we have done online games on previous football managers to season 2025 and beyond.
We are looking for:
Committed players, people who will not get bored after a week because their team is having an off season or not performing.
People who lie within the Australia timezone, we usually play 5 30/6 - 10/10 30 Melbourne time on predetermined week days, if possible we also try to squeeze a sunday or saturday session in depending on availability.
This works best for people who are able to give their schedule or when they are "free" a few days in advance so we can plan ahead.
P.S Good social skills and banter is a massive bonus.

Will most likely be premier league or championship but this is to be decided.
Add my steam slater6671 if you are interested and you will be invited to the group.

Perth

Hi mate.

im in Perth and spend a lot of time on FM. I got footy training Tuesday and Thursday evenings but other than that I'm usually free.
robbiek6987 Is my steam name. Keen to play online game

Keen!

Yeah im keen! iv got bit over 1000 hours last two fms. And can play minimum couple of hours a day except for the odd occasion

Steam Account: Samaroy

Others might be interested

I have 2 blokes on my friends list who have about 600 hours past 2 fms, as well as a guy who started a group looking for players who would likely also be keen to play

Couldnt find you

Hi mate.

im in Perth and spend a lot of time on FM. I got footy training Tuesday and Thursday evenings but other than that I'm usually free.
robbiek6987 Is my steam name. Keen to play online game

Searched for you and couldnt find you :/