DarkRaver

Reaction score
I had an editor file with NPL Leagues, State leagues first divisions and second divisions and some regional leagues for 2104. Don't know where I got it from.

So, I imported the xml file from 2014 to make it compatible with the new FM. Apparently there were a lot of club changes in Australia. So I had to add some clubs to the state leagues. I searched for Australian teams that have no league set up in the new 2015 editor. Than moved these teams to their respective regional league, if needed. Some of you may care if these teams actually still compete, it's not hard to create the missing clubs and replace them. Anyway, with the regional leagues you never know which teams will be left in 2-3 years and which will disappear.

I also expanded the A-League. Based myself on Expansion of the A-League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and the bids of the clubs. I did not add all, only the regions that I like the most.
icon_biggrin.gif
I also added teams from Fiji, Solomon Isl, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Tuvalu and from Auckland NZ. (As I once heard rumors about expanding the A-League further into the pacific islands. I'm not sure if I red this somewhere, or I heard it from the commentators while watching the A-League games. Anyway, I liked the idea a lot.) Made them play each other twice. And we have 22 teams super A-League and 42 games regular season.

If you're interested, I could upload it here. You can always modify what you don't like.

EDIT

I added Underwriter sugardaddy to each new team, to make sure they won't take only the last positions in the table. Of course, all teams are professional.

I've seen you put this on steam and its good,

I'm after but a Lower League Australia that dosen't change the A League Rules or Anything like that, I found one last year, but can't get it working on this years one,

Hey mate id like to give it ago
post it up here if possible
thanks

I'd also give this a burn. Keen to get Auckland city out of NZFC.

Id like to give this a go, please upload it here as i cannot find it on Steam