Auto placement of Regens..

• Thread starter Thread starter iota4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

iota4u

Reaction score
.... in a created team with no players initially put into a team.

I wanted to see if this worked as i had noticed some people had thought that the game automatically puts players into your squad if you didn't put any players in it when creating the team. So, to answer that particular question. The game does give you loads of regens at a start of a new game.. funky..

anyway, not the main point.... I start a new game, pick my new team, their custom logo and badges are all up and running.. great.. BUT, when i go into the squad and click on one of the players, i get that little football logo icon (means something is loading) but instead of following through, the game just sort of freezes, then it is just like a screen shot, i can move the mouse but i can't select or click on anything in game...hppmmffhh...

anyone have a clue on what to do? or should i just create 20 odd players for the team ?

.... in a created team with no players initially put into a team.

I wanted to see if this worked as i had noticed some people had thought that the game automatically puts players into your squad if you didn't put any players in it when creating the team. So, to answer that particular question. The game does give you loads of regens at a start of a new game.. funky..

anyway, not the main point.... I start a new game, pick my new team, their custom logo and badges are all up and running.. great.. BUT, when i go into the squad and click on one of the players, i get that little football logo icon (means something is loading) but instead of following through, the game just sort of freezes, then it is just like a screen shot, i can move the mouse but i can't select or click on anything in game...hppmmffhh...

anyone have a clue on what to do? or should i just create 20 odd players for the team ?

What league are your created team in? Also, when you selected the leagues for your database, what was the star rating of your game speed? You shouldn't have any problems with regens in a created team, the only other thing I can think of is what did you do with the team that your club replaced?

i sorted that issue out, i just put free transfer players and a couple of reserve players from a couple of leagues up in the team, so that works fine now :) i put the team in BSS and removed brantree as they are a fairly useless team. i didn't delete them, i just removed them from the league. so i have no freezing issues now.

But i do have a new issue now it seems =/ my kits won't show on the team selection screen, i put them in the right folder and did everything i am supposed to do with the config.xml file. BUT, the team ID number changes everytime i start a new game =/

Back