Auto Wage Raise

• Thread starter Thread starter fellab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

fellab

Reaction score
zup

I manage Arsenal and just finished my second season. Winning the league, for the second time. (I should replace Wenger irl.. hehe)

Just after this second season I noticed that alot of my players have had an automatic pay raise even tough I haven't negotioated any contracts with them in the last year.

For example, Falcao, who had £120K/week now has £210K/week and his contract was last negotiated when I signed him.

Director of football can not negotiate contracts so it's not his fault. And everyone has diffirent wages so it cant be any sort of "match highest earner-clause".

Since I just won the league, can it have anything to do with the bonus they get in the end of the year? Or what can it be?

Regards
fellab

It could be that there is a yearly wage rise clause in some contracts normally agents will add it automatically when you enter negotiations and its normally set at %10 sometimes higher

None of the players have a yearly wage rise clause.

It seems that many aspects of the game has been inflated as ****. Gervinho is worth £7M more than he was a year before in the game. And he hasn't become any better at all.

I had a similar thing at the end of the season at Chelsea. Hazard was on £475k a week and I lost £15m in May alone. I saved game went back & it was sorted and backdated. Have you tried that? Plus every team was affected not just mine

******* wierd. When I changed to euros or swedish kronor it wasn't as high as in pounds.
Did you just go back to an earlier save?

Changed back to pounds again and now everything as it should.

I think it's a bug or glitch, I remember something similar in FM2011 when player's value and wages suddenly increased across the whole game for a while

Back