Automatic Regen face replacement!

glad you managed to fix the issue, does look far better than the default regen faces tbh, great find if i don't say so myself :p

One thing that I don't like about this though, is that is uses the same pick for regen staff. I've seen a 65 year old regen coach, but his picture is of a guy that looks 20 :/

View attachment 441172

This looks totally amazing. However, when I click on the link, I don't get any download option. If I use the browser translate options I see graphics/facepacks etc - but nothing to download - only the image above

If i click on any of the tabs I get "article is protected, enter the password to view the contents".

Can anyone that got this re-upload it to somewhere I can download from? Looks totally great - I do the regen image replacement manually right now - but only for my own players :(

View attachment 450671

This looks totally amazing. However, when I click on the link, I don't get any download option. If I use the browser translate options I see graphics/facepacks etc - but nothing to download - only the image above

If i click on any of the tabs I get "article is protected, enter the password to view the contents".

Can anyone that got this re-upload it to somewhere I can download from? Looks totally great - I do the regen image replacement manually right now - but only for my own players :(

What browser are you using? I will upload it to mediafire in a minute for you anyway :)

View attachment 450671

Here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/?4cs2er0bdzavewd
:)

thanks for that - tried it with both chrome and IE but both gave me that page :\

thanks a mill for the upload!

Got it working - BUT - some of my regens are just bald normal looking dudes - with perhaps 80% of my under 19 team using these images - the other 20% of guys all look the same generic old style face - any idea why some pictures are auto importing and others are not ??

Last edited:
thanks for that - tried it with both chrome and IE but both gave me that page :\

thanks a mill for the upload!

Got it working - BUT - some of my regens are just bald normal looking dudes - with perhaps 80% of my under 19 team using these images - the other 20% of guys all look the same generic old style face - any idea why some pictures are auto importing and others are not ??

No idea, but it's the same for me. Quite a few of them are the original regen face, but without hair. I have also seen quite a few identical regen faces, so this pack isn't as good as first seemed unfortunatly :(

can someone tell me how to do this? i can't find a data file or hair file???

thanks

Is the issue about the bald regens no longer an issue?

DATA folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\facegen\hair

For anyone who is having issues with the new faces not loading or still have old regen faces need to do this. Go to your preferences, then interface settings.

Under the "Appearance" setting untick the "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and "Show screen IDs in Title Bar to assist skinning" if they are ticked. And tick the "Reload skin when confirming chages in preferences". Then click the "Clear Cache" button above it then confirm the settings.

Close Football Manager completely and then reopen and it should now have the new faces.

I haven't found solution yet, I think we should find old face and deleted from its folder, but I don't know where is it...