DaPaz

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
This is my first time playing any Football Manager game, and I'm having a nice time with it.

I decided to start right away with a "start from the bottom" career: no experience, no coaching badges and unemployed. I grabbed a job at Tondela, in the Portuguese 2nd division.

1st season was amazing, the club was expected to finish mid-table and I managed to get a promotion. The only bad thing is that I was leading 2nd division at mid-season with 6-point lead from the second team (Porto B) and finished the year at 3rd, 13 points away from Porto B and same number of points as 4th (won on direct confrontation)
2nd season was expected to finish last in Portuguese top league, place I managed to get, with some great 11 points (3 wins, 2 draws and 29 losses).
3rd season back to second divisions, said I was able to get back on track, failed to, long story short got sacked.
Now I am at Dynamo Kyiv B and things are going well, although I want to get out.

So now the real question:
I came to this forum looking for a nice tactic for a newbie like me. Problem is, every tactic on here is extremely good and I just want an "average" tactic, not something that would make my Tondela European champions, but something to be able to get a mid-table and would let me be poached by bigger clubs.