Milen1234

Reaction score
Right never was a problem on the 9.2 patch but on the 9.3 i can't seem to win away from home...drawing with teams like fulham away

At home i'm sorted, my tactic works well and i'm beating teams like chelsea and city who were on an unbeaten run about 4-0.

When i play away, i completley change my tactic to suite the pitch e.g. if it's narrow i'll flood the midfield and play a lone striker rather than my home tactic of 442.

Would it be more effective in that scenario just to keep my 442 tactic but focus the passing down the centre rather than width since my scout says wide players will struggle to make an impact.

What do people do when playing away from home?

same tactic

i play a short passing 4-1-2-1-2 it normally tells me almost always that grounds are best for teams that play direct but i still win. your best when u keep same tactic

Yeah I use the same away as home. If the game is not going to plan then I fiddle with the shouts a bit, I don't make major changes but the one I always switch to is counter instead of attack. If you're playing with a possession tactic drop to control.