Awesome left back Gabriel Silva

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4K

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
You guys have probably already heard of him but I thought I would post a screenshot of him in my 2012 game, he becomes awesome. In this screenshot he is only 21 so he gets even better than this, he is like the new Roberto Carlos. Plus you can get him for like 3 million at the start of the game, I went for Dodo instead at the start and regretting it now, although Dodo is pretty good to be fair.

Looks very impressive for his age.Although i feel that Emiliano Insua is the best young left back in the game.I usually farm him out on loan for a season or so and then he excels in my first team.

2 things, this guy looks good but fabio from man utd is better in def, id say retraining this dude as a lm-lw would be worth a shot. and the second thing how the **** do you have 42 unread messages! =P

Yeah I found this guy ages ago, posted it on another thread actually, can't remember which 1 is was.

Hes class for my Juventus team, first team regular and im retraining him to play right back as well, hes awesome in that position as well haha, good find tho dude

I checked this fellow out cost me 20 million plus but what a player,love him

touch of class about the lad

Back