Awsome tactic

pedrosirianu

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been working on this tactic for a little while on my team. I then tested it with a few other teams and it got results as well! A lot of the results are put on screenshots. In your team to work this tacti you will ned a very technical playmaker behind your strikers, and fast wings. If you start and you don’t have a lot of money I recomand you BADEJL, or VERRATTi, both play awesome on that position, and if u afford a good player I recomand you Gotze. In your mach preparation you have to put to work on teamwork and the tactic you need to work on mach prep is 4-2-4.

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(De Gea,Romero )

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(Corchia RB, , Cissokho LB)

Centrebacks:
Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must
(Dede, Silvetre)

Defensive Midfielder:
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
(Kara, Badejl, Yann M'Vila)

Advanced Playmaker:
Centre Mid Left:
Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Gotze, DiMaria, Hazard, Afellay, Verratti, Badejl)

Deep lying playmaker:
Centre Mid Right:
Good passing, creativity, first touch, off the ball, strength, anticipation!
(M’Villa)

Striker:
Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Pato)
Match Prep:
· High to Very High: teamwork during the entire season.

Last edited:
Match preparation, instructions, teams it would suit.................

its not working...
i try it to screenshot but now working, then i have to use camera..

Please add more information about the tactic. You dont have to use screens, just tell use how it works, why it works and when it works.

Please add more information about the tactic. You dont have to use screens, just tell use how it works, why it works and when it works.

To avoid the thread getting spammed up with questions regarding the needed information, I will close it. Just send me a pm when you have the time to put up some more info on the tactic.

Notice that I am not having a go at you but threads starting out like this always, always end up in an argument

Cheers

Could you please stop advertisinga all the time? It's getting annoying.

no comments from the peanut gallery please!

It is not advertising, I don't need to! It is trying to help him, it was posted there as a guide/template for what tactic threads should look like/resemble!

This tatic is similar to one that we have in the foruns, with the diference the other one had 2 def mid and 1 CB and this one as 1 def mid and 2 CB.

No big deal

m8...tHIS TACTIC IS MADE FROM SCRATCH..BY ME...MAYBE i AM NOT VERY GOOD TO EXPLAIN WHAT i DID VERY WELL BUT I DIDN'T COPY FROM WHATEVERE U SAID U SAW IT.... SO M8 KEEP YOUR IDEEAS FOR YOURSELF...TNX

m8...tHIS TACTIC IS MADE FROM SCRATCH..BY ME...MAYBE i AM NOT VERY GOOD TO EXPLAIN WHAT i DID VERY WELL BUT I DIDN'T COPY FROM WHATEVERE U SAID U SAW IT.... SO M8 KEEP YOUR IDEEAS FOR YOURSELF...TNX

fair point buddy how many 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1 formations you see about fair play for something different and nice team you put together

It's funny that I also came up with this tactic without reading the forums for tactics (only role combinations). With Guimarães, I usually play like this. I came up with it, because my most talented players were a DM, AM, RAM, and two strikers

A couple of differences though

A cover/stopper combination in the center of defense (usually El Adoua/João Paulo)

A normal defensive DM or an ANC when I need some extra defense.

Two wingers or a winger and an Inside Forward (support), depends on the players I have left. Barrientos plays winger because of his crosses.

An attacking AM to deliver chances to my

Poacher and Treq. The only combination I got from the interwebs. I read that a Treq could be used as a great supporter for the Poacher and with a Poacher with a Finishing 17, it works quite well.

I have to admit it's quite a frail tactics defensively especially if you have weak defenders like me, but you get goals pretty quick. I'm second of the Portuguese Premier League with 9-1-3 and have scored 32 goals in 13 games.

im starting to test as i like to have a few diff tactics up my sleeve, will let u know how it goes, man utd run in second season so will be a solid testing time

Back