Babacar £7.5 mil or Lukaku £15 mil (1st season)?

• Thread starter Thread starter villa118
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

villa118

Reaction score
Just started with Newcastle got £20 mil. Had two bids accepted for Babacar £7.5 mil and Lukaku £15 mil

However can only afford 1 as i need to buy a right back not sure which one would be more beneficial,

which player is more effective sooner? and who should i buy if not these any other ideas on strikers?

Babacar ,even if it was Babacar 15M£ and Lukaku 7.5m £. The dude is pure class.

Lukaku has more potential but Boubacar is normally the better straight off. What role do you plan on playing him ?

Not sure think im going to look for another striker to partner him with, any ideas>?

Maybe neymar,althought I'd play Babacar alone upfront with 2 inside forwards (maybe Neymar/hazard on left and Alexis sanchez on right)

He could ,while doing a not so bad job,altought not at level of Neymar/Sánchez.

I have seen future Babacar screen shots, his awesome. People normally get him for £10m so £7.5m is a good deal. Khouma Babacar any day mate!

He could ,while doing a not so bad job,altought not at level of Neymar/Sánchez.
I don't think he has the money to buy Neymar or Sanchez mate, his looking for a right back as well with one of the strikers..
Wait, isn't Jose Enrique like one of the best right-backs at the Premier League or something?

I don't think he has the money to buy Neymar or Sanchez mate, his looking for a right back as well with one of the strikers..
Wait, isn't Jose Enrique like one of the best right-backs at the Premier League or something?

Left back.

They would be like long-term targets.For right backs there is versalkjo (spelling?) or serge aurier.

i signed appiah for RB good prospect,

also have £4 million left any ideas for left or right wingers?

with 4 Million you can use 16M £ on 48 month,I'd say Eden Hazard ,he can grab 1 assist/match and still score 15+ goals/season for me.

I play him as inside forward attack behind a poacher and with other inside forward attack on the right. Its an adaptation of Free flow tactic,somewhere from this forum,which is pretty much amazing.

Ben Arfa and Jonas make exceptional Inside Forwards, although I tend to teach them PPM to place ball, as they both have a tendency to blast high. I would sign Tomas Necid(CSKA Moscow, 5m), play Necid as Target Man, Babacar as a poacher.

I think you've got the players you need. Save that 4m up for next season. :)

Back