Babel reveals dropping on Twitter

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 932

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ryan Babel uses Twitter to reveal he has been dropped from Liverpool's squad to face Stoke on Saturday.

More...

What is it with Twitter and footballers? Who really cares to be honest? We'll all find out sometime. I am sure we can live 'til then.

He clearly wants to leave, they should sell him.
He isn't helping them at all, and I doubt they will recoup what they paid for him. Get rid, and get as much as they can for him.

i don't get it with sports players and twitter. first graeme swann then darren bent then phillp hughes and finally ryan babel. he clearly wants to leave 'pool. I don't really think he would mind being released

It's obvious he wants to join the in form premier league team (H)

Im thinking of starting a new site just for footballers and cricketers,im gonna call it Twatter.

its a shame benitez does not play him in his natural position he wud be class anywhere else.
new team + change of attitude + Striker = class

It's both hilarious and deeply tragic to see these often overpaid fairies cry their eyes out.. like I read somewhere, what would Shankly say?

He was good when he joined,now he's poo--ay.He can't coontrol a ball,i think we should sell him,but who ever he joins he'll become a legend and be worth alot more.

its a shame benitez does not play him in his natural position he wud be class anywhere else.
new team + change of attitude + Striker = class

You mean like against Reading where he was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

If he kept his place after that ******* diabolical performance It would of been worth talking about, but what's wrong with being dropped for playing like that?

You mean like against Reading where he was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

If he kept his place after that ******* diabolical performance It would of been worth talking about, but what's wrong with being dropped for playing like that?
I havn't seen many live Liverpool matches in a couple of years, but any of them that I have seen, Babel did well in them all. I seen some of his play back in Holland and I thought he was capable of great things. Apparently not :(

He was also pretty **** good for us in his first season but after that he just lost his way for whatever reason it may be.

Back