Back-Up Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter lee_efc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 4K

lee_efc

Reaction score
Ive got Anichebe and Vaughan as Wonderkids but i need someone to partner Yakubu as a back-up striker im looking spend about 7.5million Give or take Nothing Dramatic to the Bank Account im in 2nd Season Jose Baxter isnt to 1st team level yet because he still needs time to develop ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE :):):)

Last edited:
artem milevskyi for dynamo kiev, great in the air on a par withe the likes of salvador cabanas

Alexis Sanchez or Nathan Delfouneso, Santa Cruz if you can get him on the cheap (doubtful)

terrific in real life, don't rate him in the game, hberes some others salvador cabanas, stefen fletcher,scott mcdonald,fonseca and feinduno

Yeah I would reccomend Santa Cruz if you get him cheap enough. I certainly didn't get him cheap when I signed him for Man Utd but he's a great player!

santa cruz is more of a 1st team striker i want someone who wont mind sitting on bench and getting 15mins a game and play in league cup game will fonseca mind?

no, his wage demands are reasonable so if you sign him make sure his status is backup or rotation

How much we talkin? Pogbrenyak 9 Mil?

i wanted spend 7.5million not 7.5 Billion o.j thanks for suggestion looking for a cheaper option

i wanted spend 7.5million not 7.5 Billion o.j thanks for suggestion looking for a cheaper option

Offer Zenit 7.5 Million with 50% of next sale clause and 2.5 Million after 30-40 goals for Pogbrenyak he's brilliant even coming off the bench. He scored me 19 goals in 22 games and 9 substitute appearances.

get oscar cardozo from benfica either on loan or buy!! really good stats n aint a bad player either!!!

Try Renteria from Internacional in Brazil. He's a Colombian international. Not sure how much they'll let him go for. I was Internacional and he was fantastic he had an average rating of nearly 8 and scored about 18 in 30 games. Not quite sure exactly because that game crashed and i can't load it back up. Scout him though. He's worth a try!

Anymore hes not interested in a move and hes at Porto

Erm... German Denis from Napoli. Argentinian, don't know much about him TBH. His main attributes are balance, pace and his aerial ability. He is also quite good mentally. Have a look at him. Not sure what he's worth on FM.

Back