Backpacking round Europe: A Journeyman adventure!

kesnerjp

Reaction score
kesnerjp: Euro-Journeyman

So after being a pretty successful footballer in my glory days, I've decided to give football management a go. Obviously it wasn't my first choice but ever since my multi-million euro investment in a French vineyard went south, I've have had my house, car and all my valuables repossessed. The wife has left me taken the kids and half my wealth. At least I've still got good contacts in the footballing world and I hoped my good friend Zdravko Mamic, Dinamo Zagreb chairman, would help me out.
As a player I turned out for Dinamo Zagreb, Livorno, Genoa, Bayern Munich and reached the peak of my career when I signed for West Ham in 2004. Persistent knee injuries and conflict with the chairmen led to my early retirement.

So I've decided to load 15 European leagues and give the classic Journeyman save a go! I have loaded leagues from:
  • Austria
  • Croatia
  • England
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece (view only)
  • Italy
  • Netherlands (view only)
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Scotland
  • Spain
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine

I hope you guys enjoy the story and are ready for one crazy ride!

Last edited:
View attachment 272528

So looks like there are a number of vacancies and Mr. Mamic, being true to his word, has provided me with a list of clubs I could apply to. These clubs are:
P.Ferreira from Portugal (Liga ZON Sagres)
Spartak Nalchik from Russia (Prem'er Division)
SKA Khabarovsk from Russia (Pervyj Division)
Hr. Dragovoljac from Croatia (2. HNL)
Krymteplytsya from Ukraine (Persha Liha)
Peterhead from Scotland (3rd Division)
The Wales and Benin jobs. Tempting but I wouldn't stand a chance as my rep is rock bottom.

What do you guys think? Which team should I start in?