Backroom Advice Knowledge

• Thread starter Thread starter Ursulla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Ursulla

Reaction score
So ,I start a new game taking a 6th tier lower league team,watching at my staff profiles I see immediately that most of their attributes are quite poor ,but relieved to hear from the president that if I don't fancy them they would agree for mutual termination....Which means that if I have 4 or 5 of them I want to fire I have to pay them 60% of what they would make in a year ,upfront...So I stop and think for a moment...That is quite a sum of money to pay 4-5 staff members, maybe I could use them for a while...Let gives them chance and work for their salay for a change...
So I'm the new figure a the club and they have some familiarity and knowledge about the players so why not use their advices...
Looking at the Backroom Advice Knowledge bars I am suprised to see many of them full...So my question is how they are calculated ? Obviously it is not based on their attributes,otherwise I would have seen half empty bar whereas that is not the case? So If it is not calculated based on their attributes how come when I am looking at new staff to hire, they all have backroom advice knowledge even if they are free agents...So my next qustion is, if it is calculated differently, based on their attributes ? I mean it doesn't make any sense that a 3 stars staff member I'm interested in will have lesser backroom advice knowledge than the 1 star staff member I have at the moment with the same role?
And even if they have both full level of knowledge why I would bothering firing the ones that I have, laying a burden on my finance and than hire new staff more expensive which would give the same or lesser knowledge and still lay a heavier burden on my finance....
Anyone have an idea that might shed some light? Use them for a year or 60% of a year in order not to waste all the limited resources I have already at the first day at my club?

Last edited:
Player knowlidge, adaptability and the time they are at the club. I think that that are the keys for that, but I'm not sure, it's more like a guess.

The wizard

Player knowlidge, adaptability and the time they are at the club. I think that that are the keys for that, but I'm not sure, it's more like a guess.

So I made a test...What would happen to all of their great knowledge once I fired them all...There are 6 Knowledge bars after fired...
The first member was new with no knowledge of club players adap=10,jpa 4...After fired, all knowledge bars dropped to 28% except youth development bar changed to 85%.looking at his working with youth he has 20...

The second member was new with no knowledge of the club,adapt=7,jpa=1...After fired,all knowledge bars droped to 28% except youth development bar changed to 35%. looking at his working with youth he has 10.

The third member was new with no knowledge of club players...But all bars are full..adapt=10,jpa=3...After fired got 2 knowledge bars at 28%,3 other at 35%...and one youth development to 57% ...Looking at his working with youth he has 11.

The last one he has 4 years at the club with 90% knowledge of club players...all his bars are full like the third one but that one was new with no knowledge and still got full bars from day one...

So I fired the one with 4 years at the club ,two bars droppred to 35% three bars dropped to 42% and youth development dropped to 78%. he has adapt=14 jpa=6 and youth 17...

The third one is the most peculiar having full bars from day one at the club...All his attributes are poor, so how is it possible with poor attributes to come to a new club and being able to have 100% knowledge at all the bars? They all dropped to below 40% except one after he got fired...

Conclusion - It's not their visible attributes...It is something hidden that makes one get full bars knowledge from day one ,which doesn't makes any sense how he could have full knowledge other than he is some kind of wizard sneaking into this game from another game...

Back