Backup AML/R - Barca 6th season

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

cruxify

Reaction score
Need an inside forward who can play on either flank to be used in rotation with Messi, Elia and Piatti. Here are the choices:

Holtby - 24
Douglas Costa - 24
Mata - 27 - won't talk to me
Gervinho - 27
Neymar - 23 (still at Santos lol)
Juardo - 28
Hazard - 24

Not interested in Pastore.

Last edited:
I would choose either Neymar or Mata. Or some regen.

I would get Neymar. Can easily slot into the first team also. But Santos won't let him go in any deal less than 50mil i think.

Lucas from sao paulo was always awesome in my barca saves

Im currently playin with Barca and I bought Mario Götze. Get him, He's top class, better as Playmaker or Attacking midfielder tho..

But from those, Hazard or Neymar.

Gotze is one of the best I've come across for either flank. Was the focal point for my Dortmund team in the first season and covered both flanks with equal brilliance. Averaged 7.5 for an Average rating over the first season and by the 6th season in your case he can only be better. Super wee player

Gotze or Hazard.

Neymar is a selfish ***** IRL so I never buy him ;)

Gotze looks pretty good but his finishing really puts me off. My wingers get a lot of chances. I'll get him on the cheap anyway for the future.

Might go for Mata as Marseille and Leverkusen want something crazy like 40m for Holtby and Costa.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Ah ******* ****, get 30m accepted for Mata and he won't talk to me -_-

Understandable I spose...

Gotze looks pretty good but his finishing really puts me off. My wingers get a lot of chances. I'll get him on the cheap anyway for the future.

Might go for Mata as Marseille and Leverkusen want something crazy like 40m for Holtby and Costa.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Ah ******* ****, get 30m accepted for Mata and he won't talk to me -_-

Understandable I spose...

He still scores :) Scored many long range efforts and close range too...

I got Gotze for 2m, seems like a huge bargain.

What PPMs did you teach him?

neymar might be more than 30m , since he's 23 yrs old. if u bought him when he was 17, then 15m was the mark.

i would say go for hazard or gervhino (either one ) since mata wont talk to u.

Back