backup for cristiano ronaldo

DreamSniper

Reaction score
well the title said it all, i need a youngster that can backup the role of cristiano ronaldo or maybe touted as the next cristiano ronaldo. well of course he must a goal scorer, i need some recomendation. thank you :) and sorry for my english

What is your Price range my friend...

Nani is the perfect back up for Ronaldo, Similar in playing styles both score goals and both very good players...

Ronaldo will last for 5-6 years at least. So, Granero should cover Ronaldo perfect. Also, you have Ozil and Di Maria. They can cover both sides. Don't waste your money. Save it for some re-gen ( do you know what's re-gen ?) Buy maybe Mateo Kovacic(16) from Dinamo, Thorgan Hazard(16) from Lille or Ravel Morrison(17) from Man Utd. They should be good in the future and they are cheap. Good luck.

oh i'm sorry, my budget is 120 M euro. i got ozil and di maria as winger. because for some reason they got injured very easily. i got kovacic and the other. i buy a lot regen. but none of them can replace ronaldo. is granero that good in inside forward position? and manchester united wont sell nani to me.

Hmm, maybe you should buy Kevin Gameiro and re-train him for RW position. Should be good inside-foward-backup for C.Ron.
Granero can play inside foward on support due his long shots ( 16 or 17 i think). You also have Kaka' and he can cover RW position.

i already try kaka in that position, and rarely give me a goal. and i think granero to slow for that position. and also i place kaka in adv playmaker and his back up is canales(which is somehow more contribute that him)

@maniau hazard unfortunately had bought by liverpool, as for theo walcott arsenal wont sell him for at least 30 M(which is insane)

30M? Wenger really is an idiot....
What about Pedro Leon? Or did you already sell him?

Dont worry about his pace, his technical attributes are very good and should be good enough for that position. Ps, Kaka' need more time to adopt to RW position. Give him some time and train him to RW. With all those players, you dont need any more wingers. Dont waste your money on them. Buy some defensive mid or CB instead.
EDIT:
I forgot about Pedro Leon. He is solid winger. Try him. You have 6 wingers and 3 youth wingers. That should be enough.

You have Granero hes amazing anywhere in midfield
or the mighty David Beckham best crosser/set piece taker ever

@vanjagl i already bought a good regen for DM and CB. kaka is getting old and i'm start to search good young AM, and i got kovacic. i will try granero at inside forward attack, and will see is he that effective.

Kaka's stats stay amazing for a while, up until like 33. Only some physical ones may fall, but you may as well keep him until he retires, and depending on his personal goals, say to him he'd be a good coach etc, then offer him a new contract as coach or player/coach. He's got a lot in him yet!

That wasn't even funny...
Anyway may I suggest:
Eden Hazard and Theo Walcott?

Why not Messi? I mean, you suggest Hazard as a backup, when he's one of the best players in the game.

Back