Baffling reputation decrease... anyone else?

• Thread starter Thread starter Senhin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 733

Senhin

Reaction score
So I did a man u save... In my first season I won the league, and both cups. My second season I won the shield, both cups, the league (by a ridiculous amount) and the champions league... But the club reputation has now gone down to 8692 whilst Chelsea who won the champions league in the first season have gone up to 9023... Any idea how?

Does selling high reputation players affect this? Because if that is the case then I have sold Rooney, Van Persie, Di Maria, Mata and Valdes (among maaaaaany others) and mostly replaced them with wonderkids and youth promotions. Though, I did bring in Pogba, Ronaldo and Neymar.

Reputation on FM is ****** up haha. Even in the Eredivisie, Ajax and me (De Graafschap) won the league in 2015, 2016, 2017and 2018, yet our reputation now in 2018 is only National and PSV's is Continental? They havent even been in Europe the last 2 years!

At least there you are in a low rep league so you'd expect not many to care about that league, but to win the prem twice and the CL once an have your rep stay around the same yet someone who one the CL once leap way up is ridiculous.

Back