Baggies duo earn league accolades

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 733

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Brom boss Roberto Di Matteo is named Premier League manager of the month for September, while Peter Odemwingie is awarded the player's award.

More...

great decision about Odemwingie, he's been fantastic :D

Both massivly deserved. They look a real decent side this season.

The doubts about West Brom automatically going down this year are slowly being put to bed.

If Brom keep this up and Odemwingie countinues to score, they should be around mid-table.

I hoped they would crash back down.

Unfortunately, they won't.

Bit early to say that.

Not sure about the manager award, by Obdimwingie certainly has been good when I've seen him.
hes been brilliant, but i think thats also in part down to the fans as well, they were excellent over that banner after wha the moscow fans did, and he repayed them with some cracking performances

Well done to DiMatteo and Odemwingie. They deserved it.

Superb player, this Odemwingie lad.

I honestly think he is the bit of talent they need to stay up, provided he can carry on playing well.

I think most people predicted WBA to drop straight back down, but I'd prefer Wolves to go now.

Odenwingie is a great story. The racism thing not withstanding he was horribly inconsistent in Russia from all reports, lets hope he keeps it up (this could of been a product of the racism) but so far IMO him and Chamakh have been the best bargain buys so far

a little off topic but did anyone hear the story that someone on the football board at Lokomotiv Moscow said that the banana in the banner means someone that has failed in Russian??? I think that is aload of old tosh to be honest.

a little off topic but did anyone hear the story that someone on the football board at Lokomotiv Moscow said that the banana in the banner means someone that has failed in Russian??? I think that is aload of old tosh to be honest.
it's true, but that saying fell out common practice in the 80's. so basically hes trying to use it to find an excuse for the rasicr fans

Back