• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 976

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Aston Villa defender Nathan Baker agrees a new three-year contract with the club.

More...

But NONE of Villa's youngsters are ever going to make it cos they're well over-rated! Even Bannan isn't going to make it - he was out on loan all of last season and never came back. Isn't that right, Godcubed?

But NONE of Villa's youngsters are ever going to make it cos they're well over-rated! Even Bannan isn't going to make it - he was out on loan all of last season and never came back. Isn't that right, Godcubed?

Especially that Albrighton lad. How he's managed to fool everyone to think he's a footballer this long I'll never know.

Especially that Albrighton lad. How he's managed to fool everyone to think he's a footballer this long I'll never know.

He's just too slow to be a real winger. Needs to have some hardcore tutoring from the world's greatest, fastest and most versatile player, Emile Heskey.

You know who's even worse though, don't you? Ciaran Clark. He's like Busquets - he dives, and can't do anything other than pass the ball over 3 yards at a time. And he's short.

He's just too slow to be a real winger. Needs to have some hardcore tutoring from the world's greatest, fastest and most versatile player, Emile Heskey.

You know who's even worse though, don't you? Ciaran Clark. He's like Busquets - he dives, and can't do anything other than pass the ball over 3 yards at a time. And he's short.

It can't help Albrighton either having that poor excuse for a player, Stewart Downing, to learn from. He'd find better players to work with at Mansfield town.

It can't help Albrighton either having that poor excuse for a player, Stewart Downing, to learn from. He'd find better players to work with at Mansfield town.

or at West Brom.

If he wanted to play a more central attacking role, though then Ashley Young would be the perfect mentor. He can teach him how to take a mean freekick as well...

or at West Brom.

If he wanted to play a more central attacking role, though then Ashley Young would be the perfect mentor. He can teach him how to take a mean freekick as well...

And how to whip in a perfect corner, plus his completely selfless playing style.

Bannan can go get tips from Stephen Ireland on a strong work ethic and determination to play for the club. Not to mention Moustapha Salifou, if they hadn't released him he could have offered a wealth of knowledge to the young Scot.

And how to whip in a perfect corner, plus his completely selfless playing style.

Bannan can go get tips from Stephen Ireland on a strong work ethic and determination to play for the club. Not to mention Moustapha Salifou, if they hadn't released him he could have offered a wealth of knowledge to the young Scot.

Yeah. They need to be careful not to learn anything from Makoun, though. They have to learn from someone decent - with Champions League experience, y'know?

genImageCairo.aspx

Jesus you two.

ON TOPIC: Yay, Nathan. Looks pretty solid. Whilst I'm not going to make any predictions as I haven't seen enough of him, what I have seen is good. He's versatile, playing at LB well, and the chalk to Clark's cheese. Whilst Clark is classy and composed, Baker goes into a tackle with the express purpose of taking the ball, man and everything within a six foot vicinity. Look forward to more starts from him next season.

Last edited:
genImageCairo.aspx

Jesus you two.

ON TOPIC: Yay, Nathan. Looks pretty solid. Whilst I'm not going to make any predictions as I haven't seen enough of him, what I have seen is good. He's versatile, playing at LB well, and the chalk to Clark's cheese. Whilst Clark is classy and composed, Baker goes into a tackle with the express purpose of taking the ball, man and everything within a six foot vicinity. Look forward to more starts from him next season.

So now you have a midlands Busquets and Puyol.

Back