Balanta, Lucas Romero, Gil Romero, F.Passlack.

Jden86

Reaction score
FM15 and and earlier versions, these guys were my go to. I loaded up FM16 (Man Utd) and signed all of them straight away, weirdly disappointed that I could sign all of them for around 3mil.

(I also think C.Chambers will have been downgraded as I bought him from Arsenal for 18mil without negotiating)

Do you think any of these players are worth buying any more or have they had too much of a down grade?

Pretty sure Balanta is almost fully developed, based on scouting in a couple different games. He's still a Prem caliber defender and very reliable so its hardly a poor purchase.

Romero seems to be much the same. Not sure on Gll Romero or Passlack, but I doubt either has been scaled back significantly.

Passlack is still just 17, isn't he?

I know his PA is either -9 or a fixed value of above 150, so I would assume he's a very good buy if you can get him for a reasonable price

Passlack is still just 17, isn't he?

I know his PA is either -9 or a fixed value of above 150, so I would assume he's a very good buy if you can get him for a reasonable price

Yep 17, plays many positions. The key to signing him is to not 'offer contract' and pay the compensation because he usually re-signs with Dortmund, instead offer about 1.2mil transfer and he will sign. FM15 he was considered a wonderkid, this years scout report just says 'Might suit Championship football'.

Lucky you. A lot of the young players in my game seem to be really expensive, unfortunately

Balanta has v good stats. Can easily be increased with targeted training. His pace of 13 for example can easily go to 15 within a season