gooner16

Reaction score
So i'm playing as arsenal about to start the second season. I am looking for an inside forward to play on the right. I can sign bale for £30million upfront with theo walcott included. It would also involve me paying an extra £12million if bale scores 50 goals. Not to fussed about that if he scores the goals.

Is this a good deal? Is bale good as an inside forward on the right?

So i'm playing as arsenal about to start the second season. I am looking for an inside forward to play on the right. I can sign bale for £30million upfront with theo walcott included. It would also involve me paying an extra £12million if bale scores 50 goals. Not to fussed about that if he scores the goals.

Is this a good deal? Is bale good as an inside forward on the right?
Considering his age, he ain't worth it second season. You can get Neymar for £12m and instalments.

How much by instalments?
I got him season 2 for £53 mil straight up, £10 mil over 10 months, 5 mil after 10 international appearances, £10 mil after 50 league games and £10 mil after 50 league goals.

I got him season 2 for £53 mil straight up, £10 mil over 10 months, 5 mil after 10 international appearances, £10 mil after 50 league games and £10 mil after 50 league goals.

88mil total is a lot, even for Neymar.

Bale is only 25 or 26 in season 2 so I wouldn't see that as a problem. He should be amazing as an AMR-IF

Would you be able to afford Bales wages - likely to be astronomical.

Other players to look at are Sterling, Januzaj, Lamela or Depay (retrain him there).

You also have Ox who should be an absolute beast in that position.

What are Bales wage demands? usually he wants 300k+ as well as obscene add ons

with arsenal i had de bruyne RAM as a winger and he was in TEAM OF THE YEAR and konoplyanka LAM or RAM he is amazing in both. also in team of the year.

What are Bales wage demands? usually he wants 300k+ as well as obscene add ons

Got it down to 250K but his signing fee was 15mil and his appearances fees and those things were all 70k or more. Decided against it, just to much money.

Try Bilal Basacikoglu, IF like Bale but young. Same potential. Altough a bit of a moaner, but maybe that's just with me.

Buy Neymar,and quick,this guy doesn't need comparation,he's unreal,in all my saves...
Best inside forward or Striker(if you use him)