Ballack aims broadside at Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 321

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack hits out at Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger's criticism of his team following the Gunners' 2-0 defeat on Sunday.

More...

I genuinely believe Arsene Wenger to be the best and most intelligent manager in the Premier League, but he seriously needs to start showing certain people some respect. Normally I'd verbally abuse anyone I could just to take out yet another defeat, but not this time. Chelsea did beat Arsenal fair and square - in fact, we were ****.

I reckon Arsene should get his **** on Football Manager and see which players he needs to buy.

It's true most of the time Arsenal drop points lately he makes silly comments but its his understandable frustration has been boiling over and it's because even now his team are not showing any progression. He's been saying every year how good they are but the lack of bottle they have shown shows he needs to buy.

He is still one of the best managers in the world and the best foreign manager to grace the Premier League

He needs to buy or else they will be over taken by the likes of man city and Aston Villa. I'm sure he has some money to spend on strengthening the squad. They are out of the title race but should be safe in 3rd, but I expected more from Arsenal this year

Back