• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneunited

Reaction score
Manchester City are to hold a meeting on Monday to discuss Mario Balotelli's disciplinary issues after he was caught throwing darts from a first-floor window.

Balotelli said in The People that he threw the darts in the direction of youth players because he was "bored". Nobody was hurt during the incident and ESPNsoccernet has been informed that the club view the incident as a misguided prank rather than a serious transgression.

mariobalotellitraining20110316_275x155.jpg

However, Balotelli has continued to attract negative press since leaving Inter in the summer and was fined two weeks' wages for his dismissal in the Europa League game against Dynamo Kiev. Roberto Mancini held the forward responsible for City's failure to overturn the 2-0 deficit from the first leg and described his actions as "stupid".

ESPNsoccernet understands that Mancini was not aware of this latest incident on Sunday morning as he had been away from the club, but there was due to be a conversation between the board and the manager on Monday to bring him up to speed.

A club spokesman said: "The matter will be dealt with internally."

source

Keep him Man City.

He helps all our morales, not just about you!

did he see they could wear bibs so was jealous? :D that really is a stupid thing to do if true

Keep him for the comedy value. Nothing really makes me laugh these days.. 'cept for Balotelli. <)

Man United fans love getting in first with these articles, and also getting in first for Man United articles. sad.

Also, the media should leave him the **** alone.

Sigh.

Another thread which will be full of abuse aimed at Balotelli. It's getting boring now.

Man United fans love getting in first with these articles, and also getting in first for Man United articles. sad.

Also, the media should leave him the **** alone.

What..? Are you trying to blast United fans for posting this article, If the muppet never threw a dart in the first place, there would be no need for this article.

And besides the fact you're a Man United fan and your precious Rooney has been caused distress - wtf does that have to do with anything? Shouting at ***** should be encouraged.

Is that why you get accept abuse your way on a friday night ;)

And besides the fact you're a Man United fan and your precious Rooney has been caused distress - wtf does that have to do with anything? Shouting at ***** should be encouraged.

I'm a huge fan of Mario Balotelli as a footballer.. i've followed him since he was 17. The fact that i'm a Manchester United fan has not role in what I just posted.. I never insulted Balotelli.. I just posted the link.

Lol, legendary..

To be fair he's nowhere near as bad as Zlatan Ibrahimovic when it comes to assaulting teammates.

this guy will find himself inside being rogered up the ringer one day if he isn't careful.

Why do people have to post every fu**ing thing Balotelli does? And then abuse him in the thread.

Leave the guy alone....it's not even confirmed if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back