SupahDonkeh

Reaction score
I was offered him at 20 for 8.750 mil and just couldn't turn it down... I was looking for a striker at the time too so it was great timing. He is now 21 and he has done SO much ****. He so immature (just like in real life :p).

Anyone have any tips on managing him or should I just sell him if he becomes too much of a liability?

Sell him, best option.

starting to think that :/ tbh I think he is a bit more immature in game than in real life

if you can fine him or **** on him for the things he does in game do it at every oppurtunity you get, he has signed a contract for 4/5 years so he wont be going anywhere, if it takes you 1 full year of partly starting him on rotation and or dropping him etc then it needs to be done, I am sure he will eventually stop being a wet blanket and play proper football...

but as I said, fine him, reprimand him at every oppurtunity you get so he knows who is boss and who knows, he may end up respecting you and you being one of his favoured perssonal and he will strive to play for you!

Mario has sucked everytime i purchase him. I don't think he has ever averaged above 6.80 for me. One of those to avoid in future saves.

if you can fine him or **** on him for the things he does in game do it at every oppurtunity you get, he has signed a contract for 4/5 years so he wont be going anywhere, if it takes you 1 full year of partly starting him on rotation and or dropping him etc then it needs to be done, I am sure he will eventually stop being a wet blanket and play proper football...

but as I said, fine him, reprimand him at every oppurtunity you get so he knows who is boss and who knows, he may end up respecting you and you being one of his favoured perssonal and he will strive to play for you!

Nice mate, you dont take **** from no one :)

I've read about other people on here having problems with Balotelli's attitude. I signed him from Man City early on in my Spurs save and never had any problems with his attitude. I also did the same with my Inter Milan save, he's only played a handful of games so far but he's already scored a lot. It will be interesting to see if his attitude is different in this save. The only problem I had was he was a bit inconsistent. One day he's banging in 4, the next he can't hit a barn door. But you probably have the same problem with every striker in this game. I always played him as a striker, but want to see if I can train him as an inside forward like some people have suggested.

Only talk to him him and tell him you were dissapointed with the way he plays and if he didn't play well he should agree and this will build up your relationship. Once your favoured personnel then you can fine him.

Don't fine him unless its warranted. The first time he gets a 6.0 and under warn him. Next time fine him one week and the next two weeks. Only give him two weeks if his performance is under 5.5.

i got him to play well, i just sucked up to him big time, got him for nothing with celtic and sold him for 20M to barca where he started behaving like a **** and got multiple fines haha

never have any problems with him tbh.. on my ajax save he was a gem at inside forward and when he reached 28 his influence was best in team and i made him captain. probably get ridiculed for that but he did a good job

man i tried that the stupid ai balotelli wont even talk to me sulking ******* haha