Votes: 92 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
I am deciding if i should buy Balotelli from Inter for 13 million, should I? If not can you recommend any one?

lol what a silly question :D

i think everyone has him in their team:D

so yes go get him mate

ye definetely mate hes quality upfront or on the right side of midfield definite purchase!

Balotelli is a fantastic player but i have found a stricker who is a free agent because of his age and has played 14 games and scored 11 goals including a hat trick again chelsea

This is the player : HENRI SAIVET
Play's at: G. BORDEAUX

He is a brilliant player for the future when i signed him on a free his transfer fee went up to 6.5 million at the age of 17

Dude, hes like the youngest ronaldo your ever see... You should buy him even if he was 20m i would splash the cash for him... hes somtimes injured for me but as soon as hes fit and back in my squad he scored like 7 goals in like 3 matchs and that happens quite alot.

Henri Saivet is a beast mate i got him in my chelsea reserve team and is banging in goals left right n centre says he has potential ability to be better than drogba so must be something!:D

Ok thnks.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Also how much does he request on his contract less than 75,000?

Check this..;) He is injured for 4 weeks and now he is back.

Last edited:
i bought him to play with aguero upfront, i dont know how to describe how it is to have 2 of the best strikers in the game partnered... its AWESOME!

saivet is quality mate he will be cheaper then balotelli but i wud buy both if i were you.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

btw that skin is freekin awesome

yeah ive downloaded it many times but it dont work ive seen the feedback on that other page going to give it a try

Buy him hes amazin liverpool hav made me 4offers for him so far the highest 25mil but hes goin nowhere lol am keepin him

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Buy him hes amazin liverpool hav made me 4offers for him so far the highest 25mil but hes goin nowhere lol am keepin him

sorry bout caps

Hancuryahudi how did u make that good (balotteli -not sure if the spelling is rite )

Back