Balotelli to undergo knee surgery

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 835

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City forward Mario Balotelli is to undergo knee surgery that could keep him out of action for six weeks.

More...

LOL, has he even played since his debut?

Bad news, now we have Only adebayor, Jo and Santa as backup.

LOL. Unlucky ******.
not sure why you're laughing, your best defender is out for 2 months, and your best forward has done his ankle and still needs to have that groin operation at some point in the future....

shame, been looking forward to seeing him play. city wont miss him much to be honest though

Last edited:
Boo hoo.... This is why you have a squad of players. It's not the end of the world when we have Tevez, Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz. I'm sure City can cope.

not sure why you're laughing, your best defender is out for 2 months, and your best forwards has done his ankle and still needs to have that groin operation at some point in the future....

shame, been looking forward to seeing him play. city wont miss him much to be honest though

Yeah, Dawson's injured, he's not our best centre back, King is and we've still got Gallas, King, Bassong, Kaboul. We're okay.

FYI. Defoe is fine, it was a precaution and he had just jarred his knee, he is supposed to be fit for the weekend, and no he doesn't need surgery he was just using a stomach machine wrong and was causing him problems but he's fine now and doesn't need surgery.

Didn't realise that I couldn't enjoy rivals misfortune like they have been with us...

Last edited:
this is exacly why they have a big squad, no excuses now days im afraid.

Yeah, Dawson's injured, he's not our best centre back, King is and we've still got Gallas, King, Bassong, Kaboul. We're okay.

'Cause King's a paragon of fitness...

Didn't realise that I couldn't enjoy rivals misfortune like they have been with us...

I don't get this obsession with "enjoying rivals misfortune". You've seen a talented young player get injured and all you do is laugh? I feel sorry for him, and I'm glad it's not more serious. Honestly if someone else is laughing at your team's misfortune, why not just rise above it? Be the better man, perhaps?

I hate when people call us ******, it doesnt offend me, but its just so immature tbh. I Dont understand the enjoyment people get out of injuries to other players.

I know it's early but this has the makings of a very expensive flop for this season. Kid's got talent but 6 weeks out is a long time in a very competitive squad loaded with talent. Especially when he's a late addition.

Shame he's injured, was looking forward to seeing him play, an outstanding talent.

Shouldn't really affect City in the slightest. He's not even made a league appearance yet so they will just carry on from where they left off. Their not exactly lacking options in that area either, should be fine.

Back